For your next backyard barbecue or outdoor picnic, you’ll probably plan to make jalapeno poppers. We love ’em. But, what could be an even tastier, more filling appetizer for those hearty appetites? Our recipe for Jalapeno Popper Pull-Apart Bread. It’s easy to make by using pre-made bread dough and the usual ingredients for bacon jalapeno poppers. A delicious, satisfying, and perfect appetizer to throw right on the grill!
Jalapeño Popper Pull-Apart Bread is No Dull Appetizer
Jalapeño Popper Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 package of convenience bread dough (8 rolls)
- 16 small slices of bacon
- 6 medium sized jalapeños
- 14 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz diced cheddar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cut jalapeños.
- Mix cream cheese with 2/3 of cheddar, jalapeños, salt, and pepper.
- Cut dough in half and wrap in bacon.
- Place in cast iron pan.
- Place cream cheese mixture in the middle and add the rest of the cheddar on top.
- Grill on indirect heat at 400 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.
Recipe by Thrillist, July 2016