What is the #1 most “Fall” dessert you can think of? Some might say candied apples, and others might say pecan pie. Well, we’d venture to say that the “Top Fall Dessert” falls in the realm of all things pumpkin pie! So, for a fun little finger-food version of this Fall icon, we’re bringing you an easy-to-make recipe for Mini Pumpkin Pies. They are so adorable that you might not want to eat them! But, let us assure you, they’re just as delicious as they are cute. Plus, they’re a perfect portion-size for your holiday table!
Mini Pumpkin Pies: The Most Adorable Fall Treat Ever
Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 can of pumpkin (15oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 store bought pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Using a circular mold or jar, cut pie crust. Ideally, you need a 3-4 inch mold. (A wide mouth jar is around 3″)
- Using a pie crust mold cutter, cut out cute patterns.
- Add pie crust to cupcake pan.
- Add pie filling.
- Add cute pie crust garnishes to top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400F.
Recipe by Nate on wannabite.com, September 2016.